Rib steaks with a Balsamic Sauce.
You can cook Rib steaks with a Balsamic Sauce using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rib steaks with a Balsamic Sauce
- You need 1 medium of Onion sliced into strips.
- You need 1/2 lb of mushrooms sliced in half.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Balsamic Vinager.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic smashed.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of Rib Steaks.
- It’s 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Rib steaks with a Balsamic Sauce instructions
- Heat Grill pan..
- Pour vinager into sauce pan add garlic..
- Heat vinager on a medium low heat..
- rub olive oil onto steak.
- Salt steak on both sides useing kosher salt add pepper.
- Grill steak to your likeing..
- Remove steak to plate. let rest 10 minutes.
- Saute onions & mushrooms til golden brown season with salt & pepper when sauteing..
- plate steak add balsamic sauce & top with sauted onions & mushrooms. Enjoy!!.