Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Fettuccine.
You can cook Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Fettuccine using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Fettuccine
- You need 1 kg of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 of red onion, diced.
- You need 6 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- You need 500 grams of fettuccine.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh basil, chopped.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese, to serve.
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Fettuccine step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°F..
- In a bowl, combine halved cherry tomatoes, diced red onion, crushed garlic, olive oil and combine well. Season with salt and pepper..
- Place tomato mixture in baking tray and roast for 25 minutes or until tomatoes are roasted yet still moist..
- While waiting for tomatoes. Cook fettuccine in salted boiling water..
- Once pasta is done, drain well and return to saucepan. Add roasted ingredients (including oil) from the oven..
- Add chopped basil and combine well, crushing cherry tomatoes through pasta..
- Serve into bowls, top with parmesan cheese and fresh cracked pepper to serve..