Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Fettuccine. Roasted with garlic cherry tomato and basil pasta. Serve it topped with toasted pine nuts and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese. Cherry tomatoes also have thinner skins and are more pleasant to bite into when roasted.
Be sure it's vegan though because some Once the cherry tomatoes are done add to the pot with fettuccine and mix well. Serve with garlic toast or a side salad and Enjoy! Tomato Basil Chicken Fettuccine – A quick weeknight Italian pasta dish using fresh, simple ingredients that you already have on hand! You can have Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Fettuccine using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Fettuccine
- You need 1 kg of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, diced.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- You need 500 grams of fettuccine.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh basil, chopped.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese, to serve.
But the tomatoes and basil are absolute key here. It brings in such fresh flavors, and the juices from the tomatoes coupled with the melted butter make an amazing. Cherry tomatoes and fresh basil flavor this cheese and pasta main dish. Toss fettuccine with oil; arrange on serving platter.
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Fettuccine step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°F..
- In a bowl, combine halved cherry tomatoes, diced red onion, crushed garlic, olive oil and combine well. Season with salt and pepper..
- Place tomato mixture in baking tray and roast for 25 minutes or until tomatoes are roasted yet still moist..
- While waiting for tomatoes. Cook fettuccine in salted boiling water..
- Once pasta is done, drain well and return to saucepan. Add roasted ingredients (including oil) from the oven..
- Add chopped basil and combine well, crushing cherry tomatoes through pasta..
- Serve into bowls, top with parmesan cheese and fresh cracked pepper to serve..
Top with cheese, hot roasted tomatoes and chopped basil. An incredibly quick and easy pasta dish of a butter, ricotta and Parmesan cheese sauce on fettuccine topped with fresh tomato and basil. Transfer the tomatoes to a serving platter and sprinkle with basil leaves and sea salt. Serve hot or at room temperature. Best way to enjoy fettuccine is with some fresh basil and cherry tomatoes, simple flavours to enhance your experience of eating fresh pasta.