Roast turkey leg With Mushroom Gravy.
You can cook Roast turkey leg With Mushroom Gravy by using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can cook it:
Ingredients of Roast turkey leg With Mushroom Gravy
- Prepare 1 of Turkey legs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Rosemary (dried).
- It’s 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Chx broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced yellow onion small pieces.
Roast turkey leg With Mushroom Gravy instructions
- Season Turkey Legs with the salt, pepper, and rosemary. Use a pinch of each for every leg..
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- Place turkey legs on a rack in a roasting pan. Add 3 1/2 cups chx broth to bottom of pan. Add onion. Keep Turkey above broth using a rack. Allow turkey leg drippings to flow into broth during cooking..
- Cook at 250 for 2 1/2 hrs.
- Remove dish from oven and Pour liquid from baking pan to a skillet. Baste turkey with drippings and Return turkey to oven. Start cooking liquid on medium..
- turn oven up to 300°F cooking turkey legs 15 to 30 more minutes. While you make gravy.
- Add butter and sliced mushrooms to gravy pan.
- Melt butter into broth, cook mushrooms until softened. About 10 min..
- Add flour and mix well stirring continuously to avoid lumps..
- Bring to a boil. Add more salt and pepper to season, reduce heat to low and allow to thicken about 5 min..
- Serve turkey legs covered with Gravy! Pairs well with Mashed Potatoes or rice and a glass of wine!.