Cheesy Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage.
You can create Cheesy Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage by using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is what you need to do to make that:
Ingredients of Cheesy Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage
- Prepare 1 packages of Turkey Polska Kielbasa.
- You need 1 cup of Unprepared Basmati Rice.
- You need 1 can of Black beans, washed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of Corn with green and red peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Half and half (approx. measurement).
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil (approx. measurement).
- You need 5 tbsp of Chili powder (approx. measurement).
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 dash of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of Frozen Chopped Onion.
- It’s 6 of drops Tobasco Sauce.
- You need 1 of bullion Vegetable Broth.
Cheesy Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage instructions
- Prepare rice according to package instructions leaving out all optional ingredients and adding vegetable bullion..
- Cut turkey sausage into thick slices..
- Add 1/4 cup of olive oil and onions to a pan and turn on heat. When hot add turkey sausage and saute until almost done..
- Add black beans and cook for a few minutes until cooked..
- Add corn and peppers and cook a few more minutes until done..
- Add cooked rice, chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic salt and mix well..
- In bowl mix cheese soup, half and half, and Tobasco sauce..
- Add cheese soup to rice mixture. Mix well. May need to add a little oil (1 tbsp) to help with mixing. Cook until done..