Home Made Corn Bread.
You can have Home Made Corn Bread by using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that:
Ingredients of Home Made Corn Bread
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of corn meal.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter melted.
Home Made Corn Bread instructions
- Oven at 375°F..
- Mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt in med. bowl..
- Mix egg and milk together in small bowl, mix well. Add to dry ingredients..
- Melt butter and add to mixture. Mix well again..
- Pour into well greased pan. (I put 1 tsp. oil into 10″ cast iron skillet and preheat in oven)..
- Bake at 375°F. for about 30 minutes, or till edges brown and pull away from sides, and knife comes out clean..