Asian Pasta Salad Made Easy!!. I made it this weekend for a family function, everyone loved it! However, I did add a couple of what I thought were essentials. This Delicious Asian Pasta Salad recipe is so delicious and flavorful!
I love watching what people buy at the deli counter. And unfortunately what they usually overpay for. This Asian noodle salad is versatile because you can serve it warm or chilled, making it great for picnics and parties. You can cook Asian Pasta Salad Made Easy!! using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Pasta Salad Made Easy!!
- Prepare 2 of bags of Hanover brand rotini, green bean,carrot and red pepper mix(pictured).
- Prepare 1 cup of Kraft lite Asian Toasted Sesame dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Additional add ins: Edamame, sliced almonds, grilled chicken, oriental noodles, diced cucumbers, mandarin oranges.
Use the vegetables I used or improvise and toss in. Taco Pasta Salad is a delicious pasta salad made with Mexican flavors, seasoned ground beef, crunchy nacho cheese chips, and a delicious creamy dressing! · Flavorful Asian Chopped Salad with an easy sesame vinaigrette! Beautiful colors and a great make-ahead dish! (Vegan, gluten-free). Pasta salad is easy to make.
Asian Pasta Salad Made Easy!! step by step
- Cook frozen bagged Hanover blend according to preference on package. Run cold water through when done, drain well and immediately toss with dressing..
- Add any additional add ins you prefer. I gave some examples. We made this pasta salad into a meal and added diced cooked chicken, some mandarin oranges and oriental noodles. Make it your own!!.
The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter. Not too bad, especially when you can keep it in. This easy salad not only compliments all Japanese foods, but it also makes a healthy addition to your bento lunches! The dressing can be kept in the refrigerator for up to a week, so go ahead and make a bigger batch and enjoy it with a simple salad anytime! Pasta salads are great for summer parties and potlucks.