Totoro chocolate puff. I have to admit that I have a bit of a totoro obsession. Not to mention a dessert obsession and a compulsion to buy/eat anything that looks adorable. Are you a fan of of the anime character Totoro or cream puffs?
Above: The chocolate Totoro cream puff. Each flavour has a different accessory, such as a little the anatomy of a Totoro cream putt, here is a photo of the inside of the chocolate Totoro cream puff. Totoro and Ponyo are waiting for you to eat them at this beautiful Hayao Miyazaki-endorsed cafe. You can have Totoro chocolate puff using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Totoro chocolate puff
- It’s of For Choux dough.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- It’s 45 g of butter.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 40 g of cake flour.
- Prepare 15 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of For chocolate filling.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- You need 80 g of semi sweet chocolate.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
Called “Shirohige's Cream Puff Factory”, this two-storey cafe is tucked away on a quiet residential. Finally updating the Totoro recipes many of you have been waiting for today. This way, they will be able to stand upright. Draw Totoro's features using melted chocolate..
Totoro chocolate puff step by step
- Heat butter, water, salt,sugar in the sauce pan over medium heat until butter is completelt melted and mixture start simmering..
- Add cake and bread flour, stir mixture well until it does not stick to the pan..
- Add beaten egg portionwise, mix until incorporate and see the ribbon like mixture..
- Transfer mixture to pipping bag. Pipe on parchment paper in totoro shape.
- Bake at 190 C for 20 minute and 150 C for 15-20 minute. let the dough cool down in the oven with the dorr left slightly opened..
- Prepare chocolate filling by heating milk and chocolate in a pot under low heat. Stir until smooth, then add corn flour, mix well and heat until mixture become thicken. Cool down completely before piping the filling into the choux..
Puff Factory is filled with plenty of references to his iconic films such as My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's of cream puff flavors: matcha, strawberry, chocolate, custard, peach, red bean, caramel banana. Styled on Totoro – the beloved character from the Studio Ghibli movie 'My Neighbour Totoro' – these charming choux cream pastries are come in seasonal flavours, which range from strawberry to peach. You can only taste this special Totoro cream puff at this one place in Japan! Shirohige's Cream Puff Factory This bakery is a few stops away from the famous Shibuya station. The process of making Totoro Cream puffs is very difficult.