Beck's Vinaigrette Pasta Salad.
You can have Beck's Vinaigrette Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beck's Vinaigrette Pasta Salad
- Prepare 4 cup of cooked & cooled noodles ( rotini/bowtie/penne ).
- Prepare 1 cup of thawed; broccoli forlets size.
- It’s 1 cup of grape tomatoes – cut in half OR cherry tomatoes – cut in quarters.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red pepper OR sweet peppers; small sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cucumber; cut into cirles & then quarters.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of green onion stalks – finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Beck's Vinaigrette.
Beck's Vinaigrette Pasta Salad step by step
- The dressing can be store bought, but if you want this type, go to my recipe shortcut listed on this step. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365899-becks-vinaigrette.
- Okay, so prepping the longest to prepare, get done first.. Which Is noodles, only if dressing isn't being made first.^^ Cook those up and get them cooled asap.. I used the freezer if time restraint..
- While noodles cooking. Get started on prepping veggies ( tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, broccoli & green onions ) and put aside til noodles are done…
- After noodles are cooled, and the vinaigrette.. Put noodles and veggies into large bowl. Add vinaigrette, parmesan cheese, and olives. Stir til dressing is completely covering your dish.. now enjoy!!.