Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast.
You can have Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast by using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can cook it:
Ingredients of Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast
- You need 1 of split turkey breast, bone in, skin on about 2 pounds. Also labeled turkey breast half.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon pepper seasoming.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sriracha seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of Sig fresh rosemary.
- You need 1 of sprig fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 of bunch fresh chives.
- Prepare 1 cup of or more of apple cider or apple juice.
Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast step by step
- Combine lemon pepper, sriracha, pepper,sugar and pepper in a small bowl. Tie herbs to get her with string.
- Rub turkey all over with the mayonaisse, lifting skin and rubbing under it as well.
- Spronkle spice mix all over, also go under the skin with the spices.
- Place seasoned turkey with tied up herbs in a zip lock bag and Refigerate at least 8 hours or overnigjt.
- Preheat smoker to 259. Place apple cider in drip pan under smoker grate. We used Applewood to smoke. Place turkey, without herb bundle on grate above drip oan. Smoke about 2 hours. We pulled it out when the internal temperature was 150. Wrap in plastic wrap, then heavy duty foil for 90 minutes at room temerature. It will continue to cook to a perfect ,clear juices most tender meat..