Orange Garlic Vinaigrette.
You can have Orange Garlic Vinaigrette using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Garlic Vinaigrette
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of italian parsley (used cilantro as substitute).
- You need 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of concentrated orange juice (used 1/3 cup w.e orange juice i had plus squeezed one orange in).
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sherry vinegar (used balsamic vinegar as substitute).
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt (used regular ol' salt lol).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
Orange Garlic Vinaigrette instructions
- Combine all ingredients in blender & blend until emulsified (30 seconds) I blended till smooth n no chunks..
- Great on salad !.