Sliced beef udon. Beef udon (Niku Udon) is a Japanese comfort dish made of tender sliced beef seasoned and stir fried on top of warm udon noodle in a savory dashi broth. Easy Beef Udon Packed with Flavors. Niku Udon is Udon noodle soup with beef (Niku=meat), but don't let the name deceive you.
I had to recreate Beef Udon- Nikutama Udon at home, other wise I will be Add the udon noodles, then top with the sweet beef, the tempura flakes, green onions and lastly the. See great recipes for Beef Pares, Sliced beef udon too! Delicious Mongolian Beef, quickly stir fried with udon noodles for a quick and easy meal that's ready I love Mongolian Beef and it's in regular rotation in my kitchen. You can create Sliced beef udon by using 24 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can cook that:
Ingredients of Sliced beef udon
- Prepare of For the broth:.
- Prepare 400 gr of Marrow bone.
- It’s of Ginger (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1 of Spring onion (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1 tsp of beef stock.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 of red paprika (sliced).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of For Topping:.
- You need 350 gr of rib eye steak (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Spring onion, only the green parts (thinly slice).
- It’s 400 gr of Udon noodles.
Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture; stir in beef. Buy the thinly sliced beef intended for hotpot, sukiyaki or shabu-shabu, using lean or fatty meat, whichever you Rinse the udon noodles with hot water, then divide them between four to six bowls. Photo about Beef slice and udon-noodle.chinese cuisine in take-out box. We are huge fans of Asian soups.
Sliced beef udon instructions
- Step 1: Prepare the beef broth.
- Clean marrow bone, place it in a cooking pot, bring to boil.
- Drain the water, wash the bone one again, place it back to the cooking pot, add 4 cups of water..
- Add ginger, garlic, and spring onion. Cook for 1 hour.
- After one hour cook, take out the bones, the rest of ginger, garlic, and spring onion from the broth..
- Stir in beef stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin, and red paprika. let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add some salt if necessary.
- Step 2 : Prepare the toppings.
- Thinly slice rib eye steak, place it to a bowl.
- Add miso paste, Sesame oil, soy sauce, Mirin, black pepper, brown sugar, Salt. Marinade for 30 minutes.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add onion, stir for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced beef, let it cook until well done.
- Step 3: prepare poach eggs and noodles.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a cooking pot. Break the egg in to a mug, and pour slowly into boiling water. Do it separately, and one by one. you can cook the egg until well done or half boiled, depends on how you desire… 😊.
- Take out the eggs from boiling water, and add the noodle. If you have cooked noodle, cook it for 3 minutes, just to warm it. But if you have raw noodles, cook it until well done..
- Step 4: Presentation.
- Place the noodle in a bowl, add sliced beef udon, egg, and pour the beef broth & paprika.
- Add some spring onion for garnish.
- You can check the video, how did I make this recipe on my you tube channel : youtu.be/fBhsJ6R5TGc.
This one is warming and flavorful. The Udon noodles make all the difference. This Udon Noodle Soup Recipe is a Japanese dish packed with umami. Topped with bonito flakes, spring onion and a dashi soup base that's ready in minutes. I prefer the frozen Sanuki Udon Noodles, but other frozen udon noodles should work too.