Maple cinnamon buns. Tuck into these vegan wholewheat maple cinnamon buns – they are just so good. Packed with bananas, maple syrup, pecans and Medjool dates, who could resist? These big, fluffy cinnamon buns are brushed with a sweet maple glaze.
This week Marijo and chef Khushroo teach us how to make Maple Pecan Cinnamon Buns. This delicious dessert has a touch of maple syrup. To make Maple Glaze: Combine cream cheese, maple flavor, and salt in small bowl. You can cook Maple cinnamon buns using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple cinnamon buns
- Prepare 3 cups of sifted flour.
- It’s 6 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2/3 cups of raisins.
- It’s 3/4 of cold water.
- You need 1 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- You need 5 tablespoons of maple sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cups of dark corn syrup.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
I whipped these maple cinnamon rolls up on a Sunday morning and the food blogger in me began Hi Sally- when I made these, the flavor of yeast was overwhelming strong and the buns were not pillowy. Maple Glazed Cinnamon Buns. click here to see more like this. Roll dough as thin as possible into a rectangle. Smear with maple butter and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon and raisins.
Maple cinnamon buns step by step
- Sift together flour sugar salt and baking powder.
- With a pastry knife cut in butter.
- Beat egg with enough water to make a cup.
- Add to the flour along with the raisins.
- Turn out on floured surface.
- Knead to a smooth dough.
- Roll to 1/2 inch thick.
- Spread with maple sugar and cinnamon mixed together.
- Combine the dark corn syrup and butter over low heat mixing just until butter melts..
- Cut rolls and dip in Carmel place on greased pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes..
Fact: maple syrup makes everything better. From scratch cinnamon buns stuffed with apples, topped with crunchy brown sugar streusel and topped with maple glaze — the ultimate cinnamon roll for fall! These no-yeast cinnamon buns can be whipped up quickly as there is no waiting for dough to rise. Beat the maple syrup into the cream cheese until it reaches the desired consistency. This cinnamon bun recipe is the ultimate breakfast treat.