Bombass Fettuccine Bascaola.
You can have Bombass Fettuccine Bascaola using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bombass Fettuccine Bascaola
- Prepare 1/2 packages of fettuccine pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of canned mushrooms in butter sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of canned creamed corn.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of thickened cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced shallots.
- You need 1/2 of zucchini (skin removed) and sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of diced bacon rashes.
Bombass Fettuccine Bascaola step by step
- Start with putting ur fettuccini pasta to boil. Add salt into water..
- SAUCE: in a deep frypan or large pot drizzle some oil and place bacon in till its a LITTLE BIT crispy..
- On low heat, combine corn and mushrooms. Stir and simmer for 3 minutes..
- Add cream and zucchini and let simmer on low for a further 10 minutes..
- Add parmesan stir in…taste n see if taste is strong enough, if it isnt add more parmesan..
- Add shallots just before serving up.stir in..
- Strain pasta well. Either combine with pasta or serve on top of pasta.