Ginger Roots Juice With Pineapple, Lemon And Mint.
You can cook Ginger Roots Juice With Pineapple, Lemon And Mint using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Roots Juice With Pineapple, Lemon And Mint
- You need 80 oz of Water.
- It’s 5 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 3 lb of Ginger roots.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh mint.
- You need 1 of Pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
Ginger Roots Juice With Pineapple, Lemon And Mint instructions
- Wash the Ginger roots and cut them in small pieces.
- Put the ginger you cut in a blender and add some water to make it easier for the blender to crush the ginger..
- Peal the pineapple and cut it in small piece as well and put them in the blender.
- In a large container add the ginger and the pineapple you crushed with the blender. Then, add the lemon and and 80 oz of water and stir everything..
- Use a sieve to filter the mixture. Please make sure the whole of the sieve are very small. I used a flour sieve. After you filter the juice, add the sugar, the pure vanilla extract and stir everything. Taste make sure that the sugar suits you..
- Rinse and add the mint leaves to the juice. Pour the juice in some bottles and keep it in the fridge. serve it cold..
- This is how much juice I was able to obtain from the 3 pounds. You can keep it in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.