Lavender Mint Green Tea.
You can cook Lavender Mint Green Tea using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lavender Mint Green Tea
- It’s 2 of Heads of lavender.
- You need large of Handful of mint.
- Prepare 1 large of Green tea bag.
- You need 1 quart of Water.
- Prepare of sugar or raw honey.
Lavender Mint Green Tea step by step
- Put lavender and mint in a pot with a portion of water and boil covered for twenty minutes. Also called a decoction..
- Pour water in a glass pitcher over tea bag and sweetener. Let steep for three minutes..
- Pour in remainder of water. Add ice if you want but refrigerate before one hour. Enjoy!.