Fried lotus root with sweet vinegar. Peel the lotus root and cut it into pieces. Put the sliced lotus root into vinegar water as you slice it, as described above. Heat up a large frying pan with the oil.
Lotus root (yeon-geun, 연근) is the underwater stem of the lotus plant. It's a commonly used vegetable in Asian countries, including Korea, and highly. You can also prepare lotus root by pre-boiling in vinegar water for a couple of minutes if you like it softer. You can have Fried lotus root with sweet vinegar using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried lotus root with sweet vinegar
- Prepare of Renkon （Lotus root ）200g.
- It’s of a.
- You need 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of beet sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
For other vegetables, I like to use a mix of. The Best Lotus Root Recipes on Yummly Yeongeun jorim (Sweet Soy Braised Lotus Roots)Korean Bapsang. Besides eaten cold, lotus root, 'ginseng in water', can be cooked to make many kinds of warm dishes by stir-frying, braising or steaming.
Fried lotus root with sweet vinegar step by step
- Peel the lotus root and cut it into pieces. Expose to vinegar water..
- Mix A.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add lotus root and fry until it becomes clear..
- Add A and let it boil.
Pour it onto a fine porcelain plate and serve. Now all processes of the recipe are done. Cold Lotus Root in Vinegar Sauce is cooked. On its own, lotus root has a mildly sweet taste. However, it's most common to augment the root's flavor by using it in composed recipes.