Mint chutney. This chutney goes so well with any snacks like tikkis, cutlets, samosas & pakoras. I make use of this in so many ways – to spread it over the sandwiches. Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is a delicious & spicy condiment prepared from fresh mint leaves (pudina), coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and yogurt (curd).
Mint Chutney is deliciously spicy condiment prepared from fresh mint leaves, coriander leaves, ginger and garlic. Mint chutney for tea time snacks and chaat snacks. The second recipe is of an easy mint chutney served with evening snacks like samosa, pakoda, dhokla, veg cutlet etc. You can cook Mint chutney using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint chutney
- Prepare 1 cup of mint leaves.
- It’s 1 of small white onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of apple chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chili chopped.
- Prepare Half of cup coriander leaves.
- You need 4 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of tamarind sauce optional.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger grated.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
- You need Half of tablespoon red chilli powder.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare Pinch of chaat masala.
- You need Pinch of garam masala.
- You need Pinch of cumin powder.
Pudina chutney / Mint chutney recipe, perfect as side dish for idli or dosa. (south Indian mint coconut chutney). I already have a mint chutney recipe in my blog. That recipe is with onion and tomato and. * Welcome to my channel Simple and Yummy Recipes * #simpleandyummyrecipes #mintchutney Mint Chutney is an easy and healthy side dish that goes. Store Pudina Chutney (Mint Chutney) in the freezer in an airtight container.
Mint chutney step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Use only hand blender.
- Blend carefully and slowly.
- Dont add water please.
- Make a smooth thick chutney.
- Enjoy more flavor with food.
Spread this in Tri Color Sandwich or serve with Corn Mint Chutney – An Accompaniment to Healthy Starters & Snacks. Spicy, tangy with a hint of sweetness, this super EASY green chutney recipe uses only a handful of ingredients, and includes few variations too! chutney is one such popular variant from the south indian cuisine which is shared predominantly for as i previously mentioned, there are many variants to mint chutney recipe. as matter of fact, there is. This Indian mint chutney is deceptively complex for the quick work required to put together the fresh Mint Chutney Recipe. Sauces, dips, dressings, and condiments from around the world. Mint chutney is such a fresh and flavorful condiment that pairs amazingly well with so many Indian dishes.