Sausage and shrimp fettuccine alfredo. This easy fettuccine alfredo features a silky smooth sauce made with butter and parmesan cheese, cooked sausage, and lightly wilted spinach. Jump to the Sausage and Spinach Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Recipe or. Reviews for: Photos of Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo.
Plus the little punch of andouille sausage really brings that Cajun flavor. My Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is so easy and quick to make. I KNOW it will be your new favorite pasta recipe. You can cook Sausage and shrimp fettuccine alfredo using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage and shrimp fettuccine alfredo
- Prepare 2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 32 oz of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- You need 3 tbsp of freshly chopped chives.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 lb of cooked shrimp deviened and shelled.
Dig the jarred stuff and make your own Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo. I don't know too many folks who don't like a rich alfredo sauce. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful.
Sausage and shrimp fettuccine alfredo step by step
- Boil pasta according to direction on box.
- Add sauce in a pot heat add sausage after cut into medallions add shrimp and cooked pasta and chives.
We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and some lean protein to boot! Make sure to avoid the common mistakes listed below and you'll master this dish in no. This is how you make fettuccine Alfredo like the Romans. It's an incredibly simple and quick dish with only a few key ingredients: pasta, butter, and cheese. The result is a pasta that's impressively elegant and rich, and loaded with the flavors of sweet, young Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and golden.