Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder.
You can have Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder
- Prepare 400 g of minced beef and pork.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil, as necessary.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of tomato ketchup.
- You need 50 ml of Worcestershire sauce.
Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder instructions
- Finely chop the onion. Fry the onion in a frying pan with oil until soft and lay aside to cool..
- Add Shiitake powder, salt, and pepper to cold minced beef and pork, then knead it in thoroughly until it becomes sticky and slightly white..
- Next, add the egg, onion, Panko breadcrumbs, and milk and mix thoroughly. Make an oval shape while forcing out the air pockets inside the hamburger..
- Heat up the frying pan on high heat and add vegetable oil, then fry the hamburger at medium heat. Once it browns, flip it over, put on the lid, and cook at low heat..
- Add the tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce to the frying pan with the leftover juices from frying the hamburger, and let it boil for 1 minute on low heat..
- Plate up the hamburger and pour the sauce over it..