Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe.
You can have Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- You need 1 box of or half of a box of any kind of noodles you prefer.
- It’s 3 tsp of red onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of italian cheese blend.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 tsp of 1/8 garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/3 cup of broccoli.
- You need 10 each of cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half.
Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe instructions
- in medium sauce pan melt butter then add the red onion cook until tender and then add milk bring to boil then add cheese blend let the cheese melt then add 3 tbsp flour cook until thickened.
- and in another pan cook the spinach and broccoli and tomatoes for about 7-9 minutes or until done.
- meanwhile boil the pasta until done then drain pasta and pour in a large bowl and mix the sauce with pasta then add the vegetables then seasonings stir and its ready to serve.