Superior Soy Sauce Fried Noodle. Prepare some noodles and other add on meat or vegetables for frying. Try these restaurant-style noodles to see Hong Kong style pan-fried noodles can be found at Chinese and Asian markets. They're egg noodles, so they should be yellow in color, and they can.
Hong Kong Style Superior Soy Sauce Fried Noodles 港式韭黃豉油皇炒麵 Very easy receipe to follow and cook. This is a simple and delicious homecook food. You can have Superior Soy Sauce Fried Noodle using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Superior Soy Sauce Fried Noodle
- It’s of Any type of noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 150 ml of water or stock.
Thin egg noodles stir fried until just crisp, and then tossed with a sweet and savory soy-based sauce, crunchy bean sprouts, green onions, and carrot. Return noodles to skillet along with soy sauce mixture. Toss well with a pair of tongs or chopsticks, breaking up clumps of noodles as you go, until. The smoky hot fried noodles, coated with salty and sweet soy sauce, mixed with the crunchy bean sprouts and chives were definitely worth attempting.
Superior Soy Sauce Fried Noodle instructions
- Prepare some noodles and other add on meat or vegetables for frying..
- Stir fry some minced garlic till aromatic and add in the meat, vegetables and noodles to quickly stir fry..
- Add in the mixed sauce ingredients and let the sauce coat the noodles to make sure covered evenly. You can add more sauce or water if your prefer more gravy on the noodles..
Every strand of the noodle is evenly coated with the sweet soy sauce. Although I was quite small then, I quickly recognized. A classic fried noodle dish of Hong Kong, which is quick to whip up with a few simple ingredients. But that is the way how this common, classic dish is cooked here in Hong Kong. Egg noodles are fried together with a small bunch of bean sprouts, chives, and more importantly premium soy sauces.