Taisen's mint chocolate fudge. If you like chocolate and mint together and want something to satisfy your sweet tooth, this fudge will definitely do it! Really good fudge tastes just like andes mints which I love. Add the mint extract and the green food coloring to the white chocolate chips; stir until fully combined.
Today I am making a simple and easy Dessert that is delicious and festive during the Holiday Season, Chocolate Mint Fudge! Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge-same great taste you love as ice cream in a creamy melt in your mouth fudge! One of the easiest candies to make is fudge. You can have Taisen's mint chocolate fudge using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taisen's mint chocolate fudge
- It’s 1 can of of sweetened condensed milk ( 14 ounces ).
- It’s 2 of cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of cup of Andes mint chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of foil.
- You need 1 of pan for setting.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
Fudge is such a perfect holiday gift and mint chocolate is even a festive flavor!! (Fudge is one of my favorite quick candies and I almost always have the ingredients on hand.) I also had a few of these tiny shamrock sprinkles left Are you ready to make some fudge for your St. Don't worry, the recipe couldn't be any easier, I put everything together in less than. Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge – Chocolate Chocolate and More! · Buckeye Fudge with a creamy peanut butter layer topped with a thick chocolate layer. All the flavor of a buckeye ball with half the work.
Taisen's mint chocolate fudge instructions
- Measure out chocolate and mint chips..
- Take foil and line your pan with it. Spray it with cooking spray so the chocolate doesn't stick.
- Open can of milk.
- Pour milk into a saucepan. Add all of the chocolate and mint chocolate chips. Put on medium heat. Stir.
- Continue stirring and melt down the chips until smooth and creamy..
- Spread the mixture evenly into your foil lined pan. You can top this with anything you like from sprinkles, to nuts to extra chips or candy canes !.
- Cover and place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Pull out the fudge from the fridge and then pull the foil out. No mess :).
- Cut into small squares. To store use wax paper in between the fudge. Place wax paper , then fudge , wax paper then fudge so they don't stick together. Enjoy !.
If you are a Mint Chocolate purist, you must try our Mint Fudge Cookie Layer which is made with gelato crafted with fresh mint leaves, hot fudge sauce and chocolate cookies. Talenti Gelato is OUD Kosher certified. The top countries of supplier is China, from which the percentage. This mint chocolate fudge is the perfect treat for the holidays. Each bite is a smooth, creamy, mint-chocolaty taste of heaven!