What've I Got Fettuccine.
You can cook What've I Got Fettuccine using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of What've I Got Fettuccine
- Prepare 150 grams of Dried fettuccine (or similar).
- It’s 1 of Onion (sliced).
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Dried basil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 100 ml of Cream.
- You need 15 grams of Grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Freshly grated/ground nutmeg.
What've I Got Fettuccine step by step
- Put water for pasta on heat to boil. Once boiling salt well and add pasta..
- Heat some oil or butter (or both) in a small frying pan over a medium/low heat. Add onion with pinch of salt. After five minutes or so add the basil, sugar, and chilli..
- After the pasta has been put in the boiling water the onion should be soft. Add the cream to the frying pan and bring to a simmer, then reduce heat..
- When pasta has about 5 minutes left to cook add 2/3 of the parmesan to the sauce, stir to melt..
- When pasta is cooked transfer 2 tablespoons of the pasta water to the sauce before draining. Return (mostly) drained pasta to it's pan then toss through the sauce..
- Transfer to a warmed bowl and top with remaining parmesan and nutmeg..