Mint rice with Mint chutney and Refreshing mint lemonade 😍. Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is a spicy and refreshing dip prepared with fresh Mint Leaves, Coriander Leaves and Curd. It is flavored with Garlic and tangy spices & can be enjoyed as a dip along with various dishes like Tandoori Snacks, Samosas, Chaat etc. This homemade mint lemonade is refreshing, tasty and perfect for summer parties.
I toyed with the idea of making this drink into a cocktail by adding some If you don't finish the lemonade the first day, I recommend discarding the mint leaves because they will lose their minty freshness and turn brown. Simple, FLAVORFUL Cilantro Mint Chutney- a delicious accompaniment to Indian food – Somosas, Frankies, Dosa, Rice or Naan Bread. Here's a simple, but VERY flavorful recipe for Cilantro Mint Chutney. You can cook Mint rice with Mint chutney and Refreshing mint lemonade 😍 using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint rice with Mint chutney and Refreshing mint lemonade 😍
- You need for of rice.
- It’s 1 cup of basmati rice, soaked 20 minutes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh mint leaves, tightly packed.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black peppercorns.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need As required of Mint leaves, garnish.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s For of mint chutney:.
- Prepare as required of Mint leaves.
- Prepare Handful of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of raw mango.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black salt.
- It’s As per taste of Green chillies.
It's something that can be whipped up in a blender in just a few minutes and can be used. Mint lemonade is a refreshing drink for hot summer days and a "must" for picnics. Mix the lemonade solution with water and pour over ice. Garnish with mint leaves and cumin powder.
Mint rice with Mint chutney and Refreshing mint lemonade 😍 instructions
- Soak the basmati rice in cold water for 15 minutes. Drain, rinse and set aside. Add all of the mint paste ingredients into a blender and puree. Set aside for now. Press the sauté button and add the ghee to the cooker. Allow it a minute to heat up, then add the whole spices and stir. Once the cumin begins to brown, add the mint puree..
- Stir-fry the mint puree for 4-5 minutes or until most of the liquid from the mint puree evaporates, then add the rice, water, salt and garam masala and mix well. Cover the pan and cook the rice on low heat until all the water is absorbed and rice is cooked..
- For making mint chutney- Take pudina leaves with it's leaves taken out and their stalk removed. Wash the leaves twice and keep them in a strainer, dry the leaves until the water drains out. Take raw mango peel it and take out the pulp. Cut the pulp into small pieces so that it is easy to grind them..
- Put the chopped pieces of mango in the mixer jar to grind. Also add the pudina leaves and coriander leaves, 1 tsp salt or to taste,1 tsp black salt or to taste, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 5 green chillies..
- Add ½ cup water to it. Grind well. Chutney is ground and ready, take out the chutney in a bowl. You can serve this chutney with mint rice..
Hi Manjula, I made your Zucchini rice twice and absolutely loved it. Because the best libations have just a hint of mint. Combine all ingredients, except lemonade into tin shaker. Muddle mint, add ice and shake vigorously, then fine strain Garnish with mint leaves and a pear slice. Cilantro, mint and a hint of spice make this a magnificent chutney that would go great with lamb.