Paccheri al ragú napoletano (Pasta with a ragú sauce from Naples). An Italian recipe for pasta sauce made with slow cooked veal, garlic, tomatoes and herbs. Serve with wide pasta tubes such as paccheri. Transfer some of the sauce into a large serving bowl.
Although this recipe takes some time to prepare, the result is a filling two-course meal. Ragù Napoletano involves cooking meat in a gravy-like sauce, then serving the sauce. Ragù Napoletano is one of the great dishes of Campania, and perhaps encapsulates the spirit of Italian cooking better than any other. You can cook Paccheri al ragú napoletano (Pasta with a ragú sauce from Naples) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paccheri al ragú napoletano (Pasta with a ragú sauce from Naples)
- It’s 500 g of Steak mince.
- Prepare of Dried Paccheri pasta.
- You need 200 g of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 Tins of chopped Italian tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need Pinch of Dried basil.
- You need Pinch of Dried oregano.
- It’s Pinch of Salt & pepper.
- It’s Pinch of sugar to offset the sharpness of the tomatoes.
The meat and a little of the sauce can be reserved for the main course. Download Now. saveSave Paccheri Al Ragu Napoletano (Estofado de Carne Nap. Seguidamente, cocemos la pasta en abundante agua salada siguiendo las indicaciones del fabricante. Servimos la pasta con el rag por encima y espolvoreamos abundante queso parmesano rallado.
Paccheri al ragú napoletano (Pasta with a ragú sauce from Naples) step by step
- Bring to the boil a large pot of salted water.Preheat oven to 180c.In a frying pan (I always use a chefs wok) gently soften the onions and garlic being careful not to burn.Start browning the mince..
- While the mince is browning,par boil the Paccheri Pasta until al-dente,drain and leave to go cold on a tray making sure the pasta is separated and not sticking to each other.Add your herbs and tomatoes to the mince and simmer gently until cooked..
- In a round spring loaded cake tin line the bottom with foil just in case the sauce may leak a little.After checking the ragu for seasoning and adjusting the sharpness of the tomatoes with a little sugar,it’s time to assemble..
- Evenly Place a layer of your ragu to the bottom of your tin,then assemble your Paccheri,upright around the tin until full.In each Paccheri tube half fill with your grated mozzarella (don’t worry about being precise or tidy) then cover with your ragu sauce and finish with a handful of mozzarella..
- Bake in the oven until golden,leave to cool before removing from the tin and serve with a side salad. All the best and enjoy 😉.
This Neapolitan-Style Italian meat sauce (Ragù Napoletano) recipe is ideal to combine with Paccheri pasta, a Neapolitan traditional pasta. · Making Monday better with this Roasted Lemon Artichoke and Browned Butter Pasta. The recipe for pasta with Genovese ragu is basically onions (lots of onions!) and beef cooked Some believe this pasta with la Genovese ragu was simply invented by a Neapolitan chef whose surname Cook the pasta al dente according to the instructions on the packet. When the pasta is cooked, save. Frank shows you how to make a meal your sweetheart will always remember! "Sunday Sauce" – Ragu Napolitano with Italian Sausage and Pasta. La preparazione di questo primo piatto richiede senza dubbio un pochino di tempo ma vi assicuro che vale pena gustarlo e servirlo anche nelle grandi occasioni.