Delicious Caponata with Shiitake Powder.
You can have Delicious Caponata with Shiitake Powder using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Caponata with Shiitake Powder
- Prepare 4 of eggplants (280 grams).
- It’s 1/2 of onion (100 grams).
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper (150 grams).
- You need 1/2 stalk of celery (50 grams).
- It’s 8 of shishito peppers (40 grams).
- You need 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoes (whole).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of capers.
- Prepare 5 of green olives.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of pine nuts.
- You need 1 Tbsp of raisins (rehydrated in water).
- Prepare 2 tsp of white sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Basil leaves to taste.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
Delicious Caponata with Shiitake Powder step by step
- Chop the eggplants, onion, bell pepper, and celery into small cubes. Chop off the hard tops of the shishito peppers and cut them into pieces the same size as the other vegetables..
- Cut the green olives into thin slices and lightly roast the pine nuts..
- Head the olive oil and garlic in a pot until fragrant, then add the chopped eggplant..
- When the skins turn vivid and soften, add the onion, bell pepper, celery, and Shishito peppers and sauté everything together..
- Add the Shiitake powder, mix, cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer and steam for 10 minutes..
- Crush and add the canned tomatoes, followed by the olives, raisins, pine nuts, sugar, white wine vinegar, and soy sauce, return the lid, and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper, serve, and garnish with basil leaves..