Maple-nut Oatmeal Brownie Cookies.
You can cook Maple-nut Oatmeal Brownie Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple-nut Oatmeal Brownie Cookies
- Prepare 1 (18.03 oz) of box fudge brownie mix.
- You need 3 packets of maple brown sugar oatmeal. (1 heaping cup).
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of water *or coffee.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped roasted almonds.
Maple-nut Oatmeal Brownie Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Stir together brownie mix, oatmeal packets, almonds, egg, oil, and water in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Batter should be thick enough to cling in ball to an upside down spoon. If too loose, add a little more quick oats until thickened.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto UNGREASED baking sheet leaving 2" space between. * these cooking can spread!.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until edge are crisply firm andd center is just set.
- Cool for 2 minutes on pan then transfer to a rack to cool completely.