You can have Toasty Ravioli using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toasty Ravioli
- You need 1 box of or bag of store bought, frozen ravioli (about 24 or so).
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of vegetable oil for frying.
- It’s of Serving Suggestions :.
- Prepare of ·Freshly Grated Parmesan.
- Prepare of ·Chopped Parsley.
- You need of ·Marinara Sauce, for dipping.
Toasty Ravioli instructions
- Place enough oil in your pot to reach about 1 inch deep and warm it over medium heat..
- While the oil is heating, set up your dredging station. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg and milk. In a separate medium bowl or in a gallon sized Ziploc bag, place the breadcrumbs..
- First, coat the ravioli in the egg and milk mixture. Allow any excess to drip off. Then dredge them in the breadcrumbs. Once breaded, place them on a plate and set aside. Repeat this process until all are breaded..
- If you don't want to cook them all at once, you can place the uncooked, breaded ravioli back into the freezer and store for up to 3 months. We like to do this to have some on hand for quick preparation..
- Once the oil is hot enough (about 325°F) add the raviolis a few at a time to the oil. Don't overcrowd the pan. Fry for about 3 or so minutes, flipping over halfway through, until golden brown and crispy..
- Remove the finished ravioli with a slotted metal spoon to a paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil. Repeat this process until all are cooked..
- Serve immediately garnished with some freshly grated parmesan and chopped parsley, with some marinara sauce on the side..