Honey Garlic Chicken.
You can cook Honey Garlic Chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Chicken
- It’s 2 of chicken thighs.
- You need of Salt and pepper, to season.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, to season.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Honey Garlic Chicken instructions
- Separate chicken skin from thigh and place small pieces of butter between the skin and the meat. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Heat cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Sear chicken thigh for 5 minutes on each side, skin down first..
- Bake for 15 minutes skin side up. (12 min for chicken breast).
- Arrange chicken skin side up in the skillet. Add garlic between chicken and fry until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Add the honey vinegar mixture. Increase heat to medium high and continue to cook until the sauce reduces down and thickens slightly (3-4 minutes)..
- Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta or a salad..