My Cajun Dry Rub Short Ribs.
You can cook My Cajun Dry Rub Short Ribs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Cajun Dry Rub Short Ribs
- You need of Cajun spices.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Dry red chilli.
- You need 2 tsp of wild honey.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of kilo of short pork ribs.
- It’s of Thyme.
- You need 1/4 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
My Cajun Dry Rub Short Ribs instructions
- Dry rub the pork with Cajun spices overnight. I put it in a Ziplock to seal the flavour and Added extra paprika.
- Put the marinated pork in a sauce pan with water and let it simmer for 20 minutes or until meat is soft. You can slow cook it or used pressure cooker if you are in a hurry..
- Remove the cooked marinated pork from the sauce pan and let it cook for 10 minutes..
- Heat the pan and add butter then garlic. Once garlic turned brownish in Color add the pork,salt, honey, dried chilli and thymes. You may also add 2-3 tsp of the marinated sauce to add flavour..