Mint lemonade. Homemade Mint Lemonade: a refreshing twist on a summer classic. The addition of mint makes this lemonade one refreshing, cool and sweet drink. I toyed with the idea of making this drink into a.
This refreshing and tart Homemade Mint Lemonade Recipe will make you feel like you're on Low in sugar – but packed with sweet and sour perfection, this healthier mint lemonade recipe will be a hit. How can lemonade get more refreshing, you ask? Here's the essential recipe to add to your summer menu. You can cook Mint lemonade using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint lemonade
- Prepare 1 of medium size bottle of cold water.
- You need 1 bowl of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- You need 1 handful of cleaned and chopped mint Leaves.
This frozen mint lemonade recipe is ultra refreshing and easy to whip up in a blender! Meet your Fourth of July refresher! When I found frozen mint lemonade on a menu in Fez, Morocco this spring. Mint lemonade is a refreshing drink for hot summer days and a "must" for picnics.
Mint lemonade step by step
- Remove the seeds from lemon.
- Take a bottle with cold water and squeeze the fresh lemon juice.
- Add mint leaves and sugar.
- Close the lid of the bottle and shake it for 1 minute.
- Serve it in a glass.
- Your refreshing mint lemonade is ready enjoy.
Blend the mint leaves and lemon juice into paste. Add sugar, salt, black salt, and black pepper. This is our new summer drink recipe (even when it's not quite summer). The mint simple syrup is no more difficult than boiling a pot of water. This sparkling lemon mint lemonade is an excellent spring or summer drink to sip on in the afternoon on a hot day.