Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar.
You can have Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar
- You need 4 of fillets mackerel.
- You need 50 g of leafy greens, I use mustard greens and Swiss chard.
- You need 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of white wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar instructions
- Remove the bones from mackerel and cut into smaller pieces. Put the soy sauce, wine, sugar, garlic powder, cheese, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix well. Add in the chopped mackerel pieces. Marinate for at least 30 min or half a day in the fridge..
- Cut the greens into bite sized pieces..
- Just before frying, coat each mackerel with flour, heat oil in a saucepan and fry the mackerel until it begins to crisp. Turn and fry until well cooked. Once cooked, place the fish on a plate with paper towels to soak up excess oil..
- Using a clean frying pan, add 1 Tbsp of olive oil, and once heated, put in the vegetables and stir fry on medium heat for a minute, then add the fried mackerel. Shake the pan a little to mix it up, but not too much. Finally, pour in 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper if needed..