Potato and Tuna Balsamic Vinegar Stir-fry.
You can have Potato and Tuna Balsamic Vinegar Stir-fry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato and Tuna Balsamic Vinegar Stir-fry
- It’s of Potatoes 2-3.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 can of Canned light tuna in oil.
- It’s 2 pinches of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Dried herbs.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Fresh basil, for garnish as desired.
Potato and Tuna Balsamic Vinegar Stir-fry step by step
- Without peeling the potatoes, cut them into 2cm cubes. Boil in a large pot of water until soft enough to poke with a toothpick..
- While potatoes are boiling, saute sliced onions and minced garlic in olive oil with a frying pan..
- Once onions are translucent and soft, sprinkle in some salt and pepper. Cook for a couple minutes longer then add in the tuna (lightly drained)..
- Add drained potatoes to the frying pan along with the soy sauce and balsamic. Sprinkle in a bit of dried herbs to taste at the end..
- Divide into serving your dishes and garnish with fresh basil leaves for a nice touch <3.