Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you love mint-chocolate chip ice cream, these cookies are for you. If you just can't get enough mint-chocolate. Big, soft cookies filled with Andes Mint Candies, Mint Chips and Chocolate Chips.
In the past I always made Guinness. These AMAZING Chocolate Mint Cookies have bits of andes mint chocolate chips stirred into the batter, and are thick and chewy when baked. I spend a lot of time baking, and I have tons of favorite cookie recipes, but I can confidently say these Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies are at the top of the list! You can have Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter at room temperature ( 1 1/2 sticks ) unsalted or salted butter is fine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of dark chocolate mint filled chocolate chips ( Nestles brand ).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of peanut M&Ms (I used red and green for this batch for Christmas ).
Chewy, buttery cookies loaded with mint chocolate candy pieces. ↓↓↓↓↓↓CLICK FOR MORE↓↓↓↓↓↓ These are festive for St. Patrick's Day but perfect for any time. Combine the cookie dough, cocoa powder, and mint chocolate chunks until evenly distributed. These mint double chocolate cookies are rich, decadent and highly addictive.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter, both sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy about 4 to 5 minutes. Beat in eggs..
- Add flour mixture to butter/sugar and mix just until combined. Do not overmix..
- Add mint chocolate chips and peanut M&Ms, stir in to mix..
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Press dough ball down slightly with a the back of a spoon.or palm of your hand..
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until a light golden. Don't over cook. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet then transfer to racks to cool.completely.
They're firm on the outside, lusciously soft on the inside and gluten-free and How To Make Mint Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. You'll start by adding the coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond butter, egg and peppermint. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies from Delish.com will become your new favorite cookie. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – Deliciously soft and chewy peppermint-infused cookies that are loaded with chocolate chips and coloured a Mint chocolate – my favourite flavour combination EVER, especially when it's in cookie form! These cookies are soft and chewy, packed full of.