Mint lemonade. Homemade Mint Lemonade: a refreshing twist on a summer classic. The addition of mint makes this lemonade one refreshing, cool and sweet drink. I toyed with the idea of making this drink into a.
This refreshing and tart Homemade Mint Lemonade Recipe will make you feel like you're on Low in sugar – but packed with sweet and sour perfection, this healthier mint lemonade recipe will be a hit. How can lemonade get more refreshing, you ask? Here's the essential recipe to add to your summer menu. You can cook Mint lemonade using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint lemonade
- You need handful of Mint.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Ice cubes as per required.
- Prepare 2 of Lemon juice.
This frozen mint lemonade recipe is ultra refreshing and easy to whip up in a blender! Meet your Fourth of July refresher! When I found frozen mint lemonade on a menu in Fez, Morocco this spring. Mint lemonade is a refreshing drink for hot summer days and a "must" for picnics.
Mint lemonade step by step
- Transfer all the ingredients to a blender and blend it till all are combined well. Strain it With the strainer. Now take the glasses and put some ice cubes and transfer the lemonade. Garnish with some mint leaves..
- Serve chilled.
Blend the mint leaves and lemon juice into paste. Add sugar, salt, black salt, and black pepper. This is our new summer drink recipe (even when it's not quite summer). The mint simple syrup is no more difficult than boiling a pot of water. This sparkling lemon mint lemonade is an excellent spring or summer drink to sip on in the afternoon on a hot day.