LadyIncognito's Easy Peppermint Bark.
You can cook LadyIncognito's Easy Peppermint Bark using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of LadyIncognito's Easy Peppermint Bark
- You need 16 piece of peppermint candy canes.
- You need 1 of plastic bag for crushing.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of chocolate bark.
- Prepare 1 of microwavable mixing bowl to melt chocolate.
- It’s 1 of cake pan lined with foil or parchment paper.
LadyIncognito's Easy Peppermint Bark instructions
- Unwrap all of the candy canes and lace them into the plastic bag. Crush them to pieces of your choosing using the back of a simple tablespoon. Once desired breakage is achieved set bag to the side..
- Next place chocolate bark into bowl and heat in microwave for one minute fifteen seconds. Check to see if it is melted to completion by using the same tablespoon to stir it a bit. Microwave in ten to fifteen second intervals until melted..
- Pour in the broken candy canes into the melted chocolate and stir until it is all coated. Spread out as flat as you can onto lined cake pan then place into fridge for about fifteen minutes until set..
- Remove from fridge and peel the lining off of the candy and line the pan again using same liner. Hold the candy a few inches above and let it drop causing it to break into pieces. Drop it as many times as needed to your preference. You may put finish product in little plastic baggies for giveaways or on a serving platter for a nice addition to hot cocoa..