AMIEs "CONCHIGLIE in PEPERONATA". In ultimo, ravvivate la fiamma per addensare il sugo. Condite le conchiglie scolate al dente con la peperonata e abbondante parmigiano grattugiato. CONCHIGLIE IN PEPERONATA per la categoria: PRIMI ingr. principale: PEPERONI.
You can cook AMIEs "CONCHIGLIE in PEPERONATA" using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs "CONCHIGLIE in PEPERONATA"
- You need 500 grams of pasta conchiglie.
- It’s 2 large of red pepper, thickly sliced lenghtways.
- It’s 5 grams of large ripe tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- It’s 12 of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1 of salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely grated parmesan.
- It’s 125 grams of fresh mozzarella, sliced in cubes.
AMIEs "CONCHIGLIE in PEPERONATA" instructions
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan over low-medium heat. Add the onion, and saute until softened. Increase the heat to medium, add the peppers. Cook, stirring occassionally, for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and basil leaves, and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Cover. Cook for further 8-10 minutes, mixing constantly until softened..
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water until it is al dente. Drain, pour-in the pasta into the serving bowl with the dressing/sauce mixture, mix in the parmesan and toss well..
- Add mozzarella cubes and toss to combine. Serve hot..