Mackarel Tuna Fish with Soy Sauce. Mackerel tuna fish with soy sauce – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Malaysian dish deep fried mackerel tuna fish with soy sauce. Deep fried mackerel fish with soy sauce Spring rolls with mackerel and tuna fish, spicy sauce, vegetable Boiled mackerel fish in soy sauce Sushi sashimi nigiri set on dark stone slate background.
Chinese restaurants love to serve their fish whole, and only sometimes thinly sliced, or in fillet form. This recipe with fish fillets is the easiest and most straightforward, and you can have a really nice fish dish for. Mackerel can be used in fish cakes or croquettes. You can have Mackarel Tuna Fish with Soy Sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mackarel Tuna Fish with Soy Sauce
- Prepare 2 slice of mackarel tuna.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of big chili or garlic.
- It’s 2 of cayenne pepper (optional).
- It’s 2 of red onions.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- It’s 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bouillon powder.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil or olive oil.
Substitute mackerel for whatever fish is called for, but cut Lower heat briefly and mix in soy sauce and Asian style seasonings such as garlic, sesame oil Add mackerel flakes to homemade pizza, or even mix it with canned tuna for a decked out tuna. Ahi tuna, also known as yellowfin tuna, marinated in sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, green onion, and lime juice, then pan seared. Tuna also counts as an oily fish, but only if it's fresh, and NOT if it's tinned. Shutterstock koleksiyonunda HD kalitesinde Malaysian Dish Deep Fried Mackerel Tuna temalı stok görseller ve milyonlarca başka telifsiz stok fotoğraf, illüstrasyon ve vektör bulabilirsiniz.
Mackarel Tuna Fish with Soy Sauce step by step
- Chop-chop onions, garlic, chili, cayenne pepper, spring onion and tomato.
- Slice sliced fish into bites size.
- Heat pan and oil then fry the fish until golden brown.
- Fry sliced onions, garlic, chili, spring onion, cayenne pepper and tomato then add fried fish..
- Add 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce, water, bouillon powder and salt then stir until cooked..
- Serve it.
Her gün binlerce yeni, yüksek kaliteli fotoğraf ekleniyor. The Best Tuna Fish Sauce Recipes on Yummly Beef Carpaccio With Tuna Sauce, Tuna Sauce For Pasta, Penne And Tuna Sauce. Tuna Steak with Soy Sauce and OrangeRecetas del Señor Señor. Soy sauce Spanish Cuisine Spanish Gastronomy Spanish Mackerel Spanish Restaurant Spanish Wines Spear squid Spider Crab Spiny Lobster Sports Traditional Japanese Handcrafts Travel Trees Trout Trout Farm Trumpet Fish Tsunami Tsunami Shelter Tumulus tuna Turbo Shells Turbot Turtles.