Peaches N Cream Muffins. These Peaches n' Cream Muffins bring this flavor combination to breakfast, in muffins that capture both peach and cream elements quite nicely. The muffins are made with a tender cream cheese batter that has a generous dose of vanilla and a hint of cheesecake to it. Includes all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, canola oil, large eggs, milk, vanilla extract, peaches, cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, sugar, cinnamon.
If your kids are having a hard time waking up in the morning, just pop these muffins in the oven. We hope these peaches n' cream muffins make the first day of school a special one. Enjoy and hurry up-you don't want to miss the bus These moist and fluffy Peaches and Cream Muffins are sure to make you weak at the knees! You can have Peaches N Cream Muffins using 27 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peaches N Cream Muffins
- It’s of Muffin Mixture:.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped, peeled peaches (about 3 large fresh ones).
- It’s of Crumb Topping:.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 2/3 cup of flour.
- You need of Cream Cheese Icing:.
- You need 1/2 pkg. (4 oz.) of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of milk.
Loaded with fresh peach pieces, topped with buttery crumbs, and drizzled with vanilla glaze, these are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or as an afternoon snack! A great way to use up Summer peaches! For filling, beat cream cheese, sugar, peach juice and almond extract. For topping, mix cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over muffins.
Peaches N Cream Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line your muffin tins with muffin cups. You will end up with anywhere from 16 to 18..
- Chop fresh peaches and set aside. Note: You can also use canned peaches, just chop them up into chunks..
- Into a mixer add butter and sugars. Beat until smooth..
- Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla and blend..
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients listed under muffin mix: flour, baking powder, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt..
- Carefully add slowly into mixer to combine..
- Add in milk..
- Fold in peaches..
- Disperse into muffin cups..
- Make crumble topping next. In a small bowl add the brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and melted butter; stir well until combined..
- Next add in the flour and mix with a fork to create crumbles..
- Using your hands, crumble mixture on top of each muffin cup equally, pressing into batter slightly..
- Bake at 425 for 5 minutes. Without opening oven, reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue to cook for 15 more minutes..
- Allow to cool completely on cooling racks once cool enough to remove from muffin tins..
- Once they have completely cooled, you can make the cream cheese icing. Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in mixer until smooth..
- Add in milk..
- Drizzle equally on tops of all muffins. Allow to set. Store in fridge or freeze for later..
- Enjoy! 🍑.
In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, lemon zest, sugar, and cinnamon. Fill each muffin cup half way with batter. I love these Peaches -n- Cream muffins, especially on a cool fall morning, with a cup of hot tea. Peaches 'n' Cream is a simple, traditional and delicious summertime dessert and they also make the perfect muffin combination. But hey, wherever you live and whatever the season, Peaches and Cream are the perfect combination for a treat anytime.