AMIEs PASTA with AVOCADO & TUNA. You won't believe how quick and easy this recipe is! Avocado pasta is quick, easy, and dairy-free. Avocado Pasta – The easiest, most unbelievably creamy avocado pasta.
While the pasta cooks, make the sauce: In a food processor, combine the garlic and basil and pulse to mince. This avocado pasta is out of this world! Easy to make Avocado and parmesan pasta sauce that will impress everyone! You can have AMIEs PASTA with AVOCADO & TUNA using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs PASTA with AVOCADO & TUNA
- It’s 1 of avocado, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 large of ripe tomatoe, chopped in cubes.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 180 grams of tuna, drained.
- It’s 1 small of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of origano.
- You need 1 of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 of tabasco, if desired.
- It’s 320 grams of pasta, conchiglie or orecchiete.
For the full Avocado Pasta Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on our blog, Inspired Taste. Creamy avocado pasta is actually all about the creamy avocado sauce. Sure, there are some decisions to be made about which type of pasta to use Everything You Need to Know About Making Creamy Avocado Pasta. Here's the basic procedure: Boil pasta, blend the sauce, and toss the pasta.
AMIEs PASTA with AVOCADO & TUNA step by step
- Mix avocado, tomatoes and lime juice in a separate bowl and toss to combine. Set aside..
- Cook the pasta according to the packet directions or until al dente. Drain and put in a large serving bowl. Put olive oil over the pasta. Mix it well..
- Pour all the ingredients over the pasta. Whisk olive oil. Season with salt, origano and pepper. Gently toss until evenly coated..
- If desired, you can whisk tabasco. Serve and enjoy!.
With a creamy, veggie-packed sauce, this easy Avocado Pasta is packed with kid-friendly flavor and nutrients. Avocados are a popular Paleo food, and with good reason. From lunch to dinner to dessert, we've got the Recipe: The Simple Veganista Zucchini Pasta with Creamy Avocado Cucumber Sauce. Amy is a culinary arts graduate, freelance writer and photographer.