You can have Mint Rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint Rice
- It’s 1 cup of Basmati Rice.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 piece of green chillies, diced.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of corriander powdee.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of mint leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon, cardamom pods (crushed) and cloves.
- Prepare 2 cup of water, to cook rice.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
Mint Rice instructions
- Clean and soak rice for 10-15 minutes.
- In and a large microwave proof bowl, add ghee, onion, green chillies and ginger garlic paste. Mix well and micro at high power for 3 min.
- Add corriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala. Stir and micro at high power for 30 seconds..
- Then add rice, water, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and salt. Stir well and micro for 13 min. Do not forget to cover the bowl with a lid..
- Stir well and let it stay covered for 3 min ..