Recipe for Quick Fanta Cake.
You can have Recipe for Quick Fanta Cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Recipe for Quick Fanta Cake
- You need of Cake:.
- You need 2 of eggs (M).
- It’s 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 110 ml of neutral vegetable oil.
- You need 150 ml of Fanta (or another carbonated soft drink) [I used Italian Blood Orange Soda].
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s of Frosting:.
- Prepare 200 g of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2-5 tbsp of Fanta (or other carbonated soft drink) [I used Italian Blood Orange Soda].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of colored sugar sprinkles (optional).
Recipe for Quick Fanta Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C / 350 ° F..
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Place the eggs with sugar, flour, vegetable oil, lemonade and baking powder in a bowl and mix with the whisk of the hand mixer to form an even batter..
- Place the dough on the baking sheet, flatten it and bake it in the hot oven (middle) for 15 to 20 minutes until golden. – Check for doneness with wooden skewer – if it comes out clean it's ready! Then let it cool down briefly..
- In the meantime, for the icing, in a small bowl, gradually mix the powdered sugar with a small whisk with 2-5 tablespoons Fanta (or another carbonated soft drink) until a thick icing is formed..
- Spread the icing on the slightly cooled cake with a knife and flatten it. Sprinkle with the colorful sprinkles..
- Bon Appétit.