Veggie Alfredo Fettuccine.
You can have Veggie Alfredo Fettuccine using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Alfredo Fettuccine
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- It’s to taste of Garlic Powder, Parsley, Salt, and Pepper.
- Prepare Half of a box of Fettuccine Noodles.
- It’s 1 can of Alfredo Sauce.
Veggie Alfredo Fettuccine step by step
- Boil the Fettuccine Noodles until preferred tenderness.
- Cook the corn and peas as intended.
- Strain the above cooked food. Add seasoning and Alfredo sauce and mix away. Enjoy :D.
- P.S. If you like it, goes great with a little ketchup in top.
- P.S.S. Sorry it's short but it's a very simple process and it's easy to cook..