Red cabbage and cranberries. Red Cabbage, Cranberry, and Apple Slaw. Combine cabbage and cranberries in a large bowl. Talk, Eat, Love: Red Cabbage Beet Slaw with Cranberries.
Add cabbage and saute for a few minutes. Add wine, bay leaf and cinnamon. This braised red cabbage recipe calls for red wine, cranberries, butter, and chicken stock. You can cook Red cabbage and cranberries using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red cabbage and cranberries
- It’s of Red cabbage.
- Prepare of Red onion half moons.
- It’s 1 T of Brown sugar sprinkled.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 Clove of don't overdo it.
- You need of Cranberries i used 1/2 pack of whole fresh.
- It’s of Apple cider.
Perfect side dish for duck, venison, and turkey. This braised red cabbage recipe with cranberries is pretty much the only thing I ever serve with venison but it would go equally well with duck breast. Combine cabbage and cranberries in a large bowl. Add apple, and toss well to combine.
Red cabbage and cranberries step by step
- Slice up cabbage and onion.
- Put into pot. Sprinkle with sugar spices & cranberries maybe a pinch o_ salt to Accenture the flavors but i don't remember doing it..
- Add a a small amount 1/2cup maybe of cider to simmer until cooked through about 5-10 min.
Red cabbage and apples are stewed with wine, sugar, and dried cranberries in this cumin- and clove-spiced side dish, best served with hearty roasted meats. First, chop a head of the red stuff into rough pieces, then send it on a trip in a red wine sauce. Once tender, finish the cabbage with silky burre mane (butter and What worked: Tender, sweet, and tart from the cranberries, Applebaum and Crittenden's cabbage makes for a brilliantly colorful side dish. In a salad bowl, combine orange supremes, cabbage, cranberries, and shallots. Add half of the walnuts and parsley, reserving the other half to garnish salad.