Conchiglie Pasta in red sauce.
You can cook Conchiglie Pasta in red sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Conchiglie Pasta in red sauce
- Prepare 1 cup of Conchiglie Pasta.
- Prepare of Water for boiling.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato puree.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need Handful of basil leaves.
Conchiglie Pasta in red sauce instructions
- In a saucepan, put water for boiling. Once water starts boiling; add Pasta, little oil and salt. Cook it for 5-10 minutes..
- Now strain of the water and keep the pasta salad aside. (Note : do not over cook).
- Let's make the gravy. In a pan add oil. Once oil is hot, add garlic paste and chopped ginger. Sauté for a minute..
- Add onions and let it cook for about 5 minutes. Now pour the tomato puree and mix well. Add all the spices and sauce. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Now add pasta and some chopped basil leaves. On low flame let it simmer for 5 minutes..
- Conchiglie Pasta is ready. Take it in a serving plate and garnish with grated cheese and basil leaves. Enjoy!!.