Sweet Soy Sauce Pork Rib. Braised Pork in Sweet Soy Sauce – Tender pieced of pork braised in a flavorful sauce with a touch of heat. Made with just a small list of simple ingredients, this is a great way to switch up your weekly rotation with a fabulously easy takeout-fakeout dinner. Combines soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, dry mustard, garlic, as well as a few other simple ingredients to make a delicious sauce for sweet and sour cut ribs.
This is a traditional Chinese dish, and it is very popular in China. My this recipe is simple and the taste is rich, sweet, sour, and delicious! The authentic sweet and sour pork is quite difficult to replicate at home. You can cook Sweet Soy Sauce Pork Rib using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Soy Sauce Pork Rib
- It’s 500 g of pork rib.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of orange marmalade or fruit jam.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grind ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of grind garlic.
- Prepare 50 ml of water.
- You need 4 of boiled eggs.
The ribs are lightly marinated and coated with cornstarch, then deep fried quickly Turn back to medium high heat. Pour the vinegar and soy sauce mixture over the ribs and quickly stir to mix well. Continue to stir until the sauce has. Back ribs are brushed with a marinade made with soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, salt and lime juice.
Sweet Soy Sauce Pork Rib instructions
- Make sweet soy sauce mixture.
- Mix ribs with sauce and marinate for 10min. And put pepper to taste.
- Cook in pressure pan for 12 minuets..
- Put boiled eggs and cook until the sauce is thickened..
- Garnish with green onion..
The result – tender, perfectly cooked, juicy and flavorful baby back ribs with slightly sweet soy homey glaze. This Soy Honey Glazed Pork Ribs Recipe produces fall of the bone ribs, in. Braised Pork Ribs in Soy Sauce. In the cuisine of southern China, spare ribs are generally red in color and roasted with a sweet and savory sauce. Cover with enough water to cover the meat and bring to the boil.