Mint margarita. Mint margarita is simple and easy drink recipe.its very refreshing in summer .try this recipe at your home and subscribe me for more videos mint margarita. Healthy Mint Margarita Recipe by Sooperchef. As summer is reaching us by leaps and bounds, it is time to find a cool Say hello to the Mint Margarita Recipe by the largest online food network of t.
Recipe for margaritas with mint, as seen in the August issue of O, the Oprah Magazine. See great recipes for Mint Margarita, Donald's Wild Ass Margarita too! In March, we had two quick trips to Mexico in a one week span. You can cook Mint margarita using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint margarita
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 6-8 of ice cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Salt (pinch).
- Prepare 15 gm of mint.
- It’s of Sprite (1 cup).
- You need 1 tea spoon of Black salt.
The perfect storm for margarita research. With mint leaves Margarita cocktail, Alcoholic drink, Margarita cocktail with lemon and mint and salt on a bright table. bar. bar stock and accesso. The spicy cucumber mint margarita is filled with flavor and a ton of fun. The blended tequila recipe has a cool background but also has a Tabasco kick.
Mint margarita step by step
- Add mint, lemon juice, sugar, salt, black salt, ice cubes in a grinder. Grind them well..
- Then add one cup of sprite in it. Grind again.
- Now pour it into a glass. Add a lemon slice and mint leaves for garnishing. And we are done. ☘.
These margaritas are my new favorite way. I can't take credit for the idea — weeks ago after our first lake weekend of the year. Right now my lime tree is prolific and the mint is threatening to overtake the garden, so a mint margarita seemed. Join the Club to Manage Your Garden. The lime-flavored leaves are the perfect addition to any own homemade margarita.