Garlic shrimp & sausage skillet. If you like shrimp and LOVE garlic, I hope you give this fast and delicious recipe a try soon. Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! Everyone thinks that food bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night.
Whether you're in the mood for a classic buttery garlic shrimp or a spicy garlic shrimp with a kick Garlic Butter Shrimp is a super easy dish to make. It is simply made of Shrimp, garlic, butter, and lemon soda. Don't take the lemon soda for granted because it is a major ingredient. You can cook Garlic shrimp & sausage skillet using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic shrimp & sausage skillet
- It’s 1 bag of raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 package of hot sausage.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic salt.
Shrimp — The size of shrimp you choose is up to you, but we love to use extra-large shrimp in this recipe. Garlic Prawns – who feels like a big pile of plump juicy prawns marinated in garlic, seared until golden and laced with a lemon garlic butter?? Hands down, my favourite way to cook prawns! Anyone up for shrimp on a stick?
Garlic shrimp & sausage skillet step by step
- Heat pan to medium high. Cut vegetables & sausage. Combine all ingredients into a bowl. Mix together..
- Toss onto pan. Cook, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes. Enjoy..
Grilled, slathered with garlic butter, and sprinkled with chives, these big beautiful prawns are perfect party food for a backyard cookout. Here's a tip when grilling shrimp. Easy garlic shrimp with frozen shrimp, garlic butter, lemon juice and cayenne pepper. This garlicky shrimp has the flavors of Spain and takes minutes to make. Adjust the heat according to your taste.