Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice.
You can cook Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice
- Prepare 3 Bags of Instant Success Rice [or you can make your own].
- Prepare 1 Can of ROTELL Tomatoes With Green Chilies.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sweet Onion.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Of Your Favorite Salsa.
- It’s of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Tabasco Sauce.
Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice step by step
- Spicy Bean Burrito and Spanish Rice pictured..
- Fine mince your vegetables and herbs..
- Add everything, except for rice, to the pot with a slight amount of cooking oil. Fry until translucent..
- Boil rice as per manufactures directions.Usually 8 to 10 minutes Drain..
- Add to sauteed vegetables. Mix well..
- Top with fresh cilantro. Serve with hot sauce. Enjoy!.